SPECIAL PRAYERS & THANKSGIVING
- Continued prayers of healing for Haley Huth and Ruth Rademan
- This weekend in the church are flowers for Todd and Laura Radke’s 33rd anniv. On 1/15
- Thank you for being such a loving and giving congregation and school. We were able to bless five families with fourteen children total with surprise Christmas presents in December! Praise God! These families were chosen anonymously as those who could use a little extra Christmas cheer. Thank you for all the shoppers, gift wrappers, and delivery people who made this a wonderful event sharing Christ’s love to these families in our community! God is good
Happenings / EVENTS / SAVE THE DATES
- Divine Redeemer Lutheran School will begin online applications and re-enrollments for the 2021-2022 School year beginning Monday, February 1. All applications received from NEW church family members will be accepted, in the order received, on Monday, February 15. All applications received from NEW community members will be accepted in the order received, on Monday, March 1. Contact the School’s Admissions Office for more information or to arrange an IN-PERSON tour. A Virtual tour and teacher interviews are available on the school page of our website at drlc.org.
- A special IN-PERSON Early Childhood Open House, for parents interested in Divine Redeemer’s Infant, Toddler, 2K- 5K programs, is being offered Tuesday, February 23 at 6:30 PM. Meet the teachers, tour the school, learn about the curriculum and more! You must Register for this event by calling 367-3664.
- It’s time to Order your Divine Redeemer Lutheran Church & School’s Limited-Edition “Family Favorites Cookbook” (deadline ends Monday, FEBRUARY 1) Each bound/softcover book has more than 700 delicious recipes and sells for $15/each. You can order and pay online: drlc.org/cookbook -OR- complete an order form, attach payment, and deposit in red collection box. These make great gifts for everyone in your family and friends circle.
- Families of youth, please come and join the sledding fun! Parents are responsible for their children’s safety. Bring your sleds, tubes and toboggans! Date: Saturday, January 16, Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, Place: Lisbon Park N78W26970 Bartlett Parkway, Lisbon, WI 53089 (Sussex/Merton area) This activity is snow dependent (there is no man made snow at this park) Mrs. Hahn will be there with hot chocolate. If you would like to donate packets of hot chocolate, please contact Ann Marie Hahn
- Women’s Retreat Link & Details Registration is open: Register Here Every other year, girlfriends for God does an off site retreat! We are so excited for this years! The price is per person and includes 2 nights stay, resort fees, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, punch reception welcome bag and speaker fees!
EVENTS & WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE AT DR